Translate

Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Rest in Peace Creative Memories!

So very, very sad!!!

http://www.scrapbookupdate.com/2014/08/04/ahni-zoe-creative-memories-closing/

While I am so very, very sorry to all of you former Creative Memories Consultants I do have GREAT NEWS!!!

YOU ARE WELCOME HERE!!!

Now is a great time to join your former Austrailian Sisters and come join us at Close To My Heart!!!

I would love to have you join Team Travels Through Life!

You can learn more here:

macsisak.ctmh.com/ctmh/what-we-do/be-a-consultant.aspx

It is a great debt free company committed to be here for the long haul!

I love it that the VP's are so approachable and I am fortunate to call them my friends! Whether it is having Monica help me with a recipe over FB or chatting with Kristine about our Star Wars sheets we still have from when we were kids it is more family than a business. In the best way!!!  

Oh! And just wait for Convention!!! You'll wish you would have signed up sooner!!! Be prepared to head down to Disneyland next summer to learn and have fun CTMH style!!!

Please do not hesitate to message me if you have any questions! No matter where you live you can join my team!!!

-Jamie Ray Macsisak
 Close To My Heart Supervisor 
Travels Through Life Team Leader

No comments:

Post a Comment