Translate

Monday, January 4, 2016

Symbol of 2016: !



As 2015 was winding down to an end I was reflecting over the last few years and thinking about my personal growth. Was I where I wanted to be?

Simple answer; I was not.

While I have had some notable achievements here and there nothing was quite hitting the mark.  I was not spending enough time in my 'happy place'. It seems over the last few years I have been neglecting the needs of someone very special to me...ME!

It hit me like a ton of bricks!!! I needed to make some immediate changes! I needed to go back to my Happy Roots!! I needed to go back to all things Close To My Heart!!!

Well there it was...my mantra, my calling for 2016.

But I needed a symbol, something that reflects my feelings, my goals and my life changing aspirations for 2016...

And voila! It had been staring at me all along!

!

The symbol that represents everything I am and want to be!!!

Welcome 2016!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment