Translate

Tuesday, June 30, 2015

My personal challenge...or, Watch This Space!


So my favorite guest artist Marcia was working on a card idea for the upcoming
Close To My Heart Convention at Disneyland
this is what she started with...


Well, she ended up going a COMPLETELY different direction
(will post a link to her 'real' card after it is on her blog)
so I decided I would let this be MY inspiration for a card to take to Convention!
 
I instantly knew what changes I wanted to make!
I will tell you one and the rest you will have to wait
for the updated post when I finish my card! 

Okay, as simple as it sounds
I think it will make a major change...
I will be making 'shadows' of the hexagon pieces that I use.

The rest you'll just have to wait and see!
 
Watch This Space!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment