Translate

Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Batman VS Superman revisted...

You may have seen these images before but since the movie is right around the corner I thought I would revisit these and let you know what I am going to next with them...


Below we get a little up close and personal...


This Superman logo is actually made with retired
Close To My Heart Christmas paper!


Look who's Dotty for Batman! Yes indeed, the Batman logo was also created using
This time using the retired Dotty paper

Both images we created using the retired Batman and the Superman Cricut Cartridges. (obviously I am on a 'retired' kick)

So now what? 
I'm so glad you asked!!!

I am actually going to turn these into a Scrapbook Page!

A little idea I've been cooking up and thought that this would be the perfect place to start!  And yes, as I've hinted at previously I WILL be doing more Comic Book inspired Close To My Heart projects...

Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment