Translate

Friday, March 18, 2016

I want YOU to join my Close To My Heart Team and come to Disney World!!!

Join my Close To My Heart Team and come to Disney World
for this years CTMH Convention!!!

It is held at the Coronado Springs Resort
A wonderful property and a great convention facility!

Join my CTMH Team!Join my CTMH Team!!!

Did I mention that it is at Disney World?!?

Join my CTMH Team!!!

Oh YEAH baby!!! Bring the fam! Make it a fun adventure!

The Close To My Heart Conventions are amazing, inspiring and FUN!!!

Meet new people that are open and supportive and love to see all of us
become successful CTMH Consultants!

New to Crafting?
Former Creative Memories Consultant?
Maybe you are a Stampin' Up Demonstrator wanting something different?
Maybe you are a current Creative Memories Consultant wanting something new?


Questions?  Need more information?  E-mail ME!!!
jrm@travelsthroughlife.com

See you in Disney World!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment